Do you spend long hours outdoors in the cold? Then you know you need to dress warmly. With the best-heated jackets reviewed here, you can go the extra mile to keep your body warm. The coat is one of the best investments you can make if you are a cold-weather worker. Not only are they ideal for working, but you can also wear them for any activity to keep your body temperature warm.
You might also interest with: Top 10 Best Snowboarding Jackets In 2020
Best Heated Jacket to Buy
10. Ororo Soft Shell Heated Jacket
For one of the lightest packable heated jackets to take on any trip, you will find the Ororo the best one to have. The clothing piece has a water-resistant design, as well as keeping you dry in the rain. There are three heating zones and the full hoods detachable at the same time. You have two carbon-fiber heating elements placed in the front with an extra one in the upper-middle back section.
9. Ororo Slim-Fit Wireless Heated Jacket
Now ladies do not think that we only have heated jackets for men! Here we have the Ororo slim-fit for women as well. The clothing piece emphasizes style and looks great with excellent performance. The clothing piece has polyester construction and the fabrics treated with DWR coating making it water-resistant. The hood you can detach as well and for keeping it clean, it is machine washable.
8. Bosch Heated Jacket
The next heated jacket from Bosch outdoor workers will love. The clothing piece offers you versatile features as well. With the lightweight polyester structure, it is rain and wind-resistant. The cuffs and waist adjust for a perfect fit. Even the front zippers lined to prevent the wind from getting access inside the jacket. The collar is high and keeps heat inside and you do not need to wear a scarf.
7. Dewalt Heated Jacket
The heated jacket from Dewalt you can buy in six sizes and will keep you warm when doing work outdoors. The clothing piece you wear as a top layer for gardening, hunting, hiking, and more. The fantastic thing is you can use it with 12 to 20-volt batteries with the routing port to charge your devices. You get four heat zones where two are in the chest with one in your mid-back and even the collar is heated.
6. Kelvin Coats
Here we have another lightweight heated jacket that offers you versatility when it comes to different activities. The clothing piece is ideal for hunting or security work. You can use the jacket as a layer or stand-alone clothing piece. There are five heat zones on this jacket. Four elements are in the chest areas and one is on the back.
5. Dewalt Camo
The next camouflage-heated jacket from Dewalt is great to wear while hiking or hunting. With the polyester structure, the clothing piece is water and wind-resistant to keep you warm for hours. Furthermore, the jacket has noise limiting to remain quiet when tracking, sitting, or on a stakeout. The hood detaches, and you can use the jacket all-year-round.
4. Sahara Women’s Heated Jacket
For the best women’s heated jacket, you will find the Sahara from Dragon Heatwear stylish to wear. The clothing piece has a lightweight yet durable design to keep you warm when snowboarding, skiing, and more. The cuffs have Velcro on it to adjust for wearing gloves. The inside pocket has a headphone gasket to enjoy music anywhere you go.
3. Milwaukee Heated Jacket
For the best-heated jacket to keep you toasty outdoors, you will love this one from Milwaukee. The clothing piece has a Tough Shell Polyester structure that lasts five times longer than the other reviewed jackets on the list. The fabric has a water and wind-resistant construction and insulated well to keep heat inside. You control the heat levels with an LED panel and have three heat settings available. Furthermore, you can control the heat setting per heat zone as well.
2. Smarkey Cordless Heated Jacket
For over-all comfort to keep you warm, the Smarkey heated jacket has a front and back heating zone. On the other hand, it comes with temperature control to keep you warm and safe at the same time. The fabric is water and windproof to wear in different cold conditions. Moreover, the jackets powered with rechargeable batteries saving you loads of money on replacing the cells all the time.
1. Milwaukee Performance
Last on the list is the Milwaukee Performance heated jacket made for women. The clothing piece has front and back heating panels to warm up the whole body when working or hiking. You can power the heating pads with a motorcycle battery and suitable for motorbike riders. The battery provided has a rechargeable design to last a long time. The style is versatile and comfortable to wear, no matter where you find yourself this winter.
Heated Jackets Comparison Table
|HEATED JACKET||BATTERY||HEATED RUN TIME||CONSTRUCTION||EXTRAS|
|ORORO MENS JACKET||5200mAh/7.4V||12-HOURS||POLYESTER/PUFFING FILLER||THREE HEAT SETTINGS/THREE POCKETS/FULL HOOD|
|ORORO WOMENS JACKET||4400mAh / 7.4 V||12-HOURS||POLYESTER/ DWR COATED||THREE HEAT SETTINGS/THREE ZIP POCKETS/USB CHARGING PORT|
|KELVIN HEATED JACKET||5200mAh/7.4V||8-HOURS||POLYESTER SHELL||THREE HEAT SETTINGS/THREE ZIP POCKETS/USB CHARGING PORT|
|DEWALT||1500mAh/20V||6-HOURS||POLYESTER SOFTSHELL||THREE HEAT SETTINGS/USB DEVICE CHARGING/ HEATED COLLAR|
|BOSCH SOFTSHELL||2000mAh/12V||6-HOURS||POLYESTER SHELL/FLEECE LINING||THREE HEAT SETTINGS/USB CHARGING PORT/FIVE POCKETS|
|DEWALT CAMO||1500mAh/20V||6-HOURS||CAMO POLYESTER SOFTSHELL||THREE HEAT SETTINGS/ HEATED COLLAR/ FIVE POCKETS/USB DEVICE CHARGING|
|DRAGON HEATWEAR SAHARA||5200mAh/7.4V||10-HOURS||POLYESTER/POLYURETHANE COATING||SIX POCKETS/THREE HEAT SETTINGS|
|MILWAUKEE||M12 RED-LITHIUM||8-HOURS||POLYESTER TOUGH SHELL/FLEECE LINER||INSULATED PANELS WITH HEAT PADS|
|SMARKEY||5200mAh/7.4V||6-HOURS||POLYESTER||THREE HEAT ZONES|
|MILWAUKEE PERFORMANCE||5200mAh/7.4V||6-HOURS||POLYESTER/THERMAL LINING||KNIT CUFF/WAISTBAND|
Heated Jacket Buyer’s Guide
With a heated jacket, you can remain productive in the cold, whether you are on the slopes or working in the backyard. With the lightweight structure and heat panels, it keeps you warm making it more mobile for you without added base layers. Furthermore, you have heating panels in the front and back providing you with warmth. Regardless of what you do, we can help you find the best-heated jacket made for your individual needs?
So what features do you need to look for in a heated jacket?
- Material – heated jackets comprise a polyester shell and some have a treated exterior to withstand the wind or rain. Furthermore, you can also find them in a soft or hard shell with inside lining to improve comfort. By matching your style of jacket, it enables you to do different activities outdoors.
- Style & Fit – here, you need to pay attention to the form if you intend wearing it underneath another clothing piece or as a top layer. Look for adjustable cuffs with a cinched waist and tight collars to keep the heat inside. Make sure the zippers lined to keep the wind out.
- Pockets – Depending on the heating elements available in the jacket, you can find the heat spreading to the two standard pockets located on the coat. However, if you plan to wear the clothing piece for hunting, you will need extra storage.
- Heating – In the heated jacket, there are two components, the zones, and the temperature control. The majority of these clothing pieces have heating elements in the front chest area and the middle-lower back. You can find jackets with heating elements available in hand pockets and collar as well. Furthermore, the temperature settings typically three ranging from low to high.
- Heating Elements – you can get the heating element made with steel or carbon fiber plates. Steel is rigid and less packable compared to the carbon fiber ones. Therefore, if you want a packable and foldable design, we recommend you buy the carbon one instead.
- Battery & Voltage – the majority of heated jackets reviewed here comes with a kit that includes a battery pack with a charging option. You can even find the option of using both a 12V and 20V battery, as seen in the Dewalt. The critical thing to look at is the mAh (Milliampere Hour) and voltage. The mAh shows you the capacity of the battery and the heated runtime varies from one brand to another.
- Device Charging – some heated jackets come with a USB port for charging devices and is a great feature to have. However, when used, it will drain the battery power quicker.
To improve your comfort during hard work in harsh conditions, you need the best-heated jacket to achieve this. We hope that our buyer’s guide helps you to make an important decision when shopping for a coat to fit in with your needs. The piece of gear will keep you warm and increase your well-being during any activity.
All of our top selection above will keep you warm and protect you from the cold elements indoors and outdoors. The important thing is to consider the type of activity you plan to do before buying one. Look at the number of heat zones and how many pockets you need. Keep warm in the cold and snow, but always be safe.