With the increasing number of people traveling to Siem Reap, the number of accommodation is also increased rapidly. Unlike the old-time, travelers now have choices in selecting a place to spend their nights. Siem Reap offers all kinds of accommodations such as guesthouse, hostel, hotel, resort and so on, ranging from cheap to expensive one and cozy to luxury one. Nevertheless, hostel is the most popular one amongst young travelers; as they would likely spend less on accommodation and more on activities. As known, Pub street area is the heart of Siem Reap, where people go to enjoy their nightlife. This area gathers all the restaurants, night markets, pubs, and clubs. Tourist mostly prefers to stay around this area, so they can easily access it and spends the night there. Since we have already shown the best Siem Reap hostels in our previous article, so we will instead introduce you to the best Siem Reap hostel near pub street area in this article.
You might also interest with: Selection Of Guest House In Siem Reap | Cambodia
Selection of 10 Best Hostel in Siem Reap
1. One Stop Hostel Siem Reap
A well-designed hostel facing a lively intersection and a minute walk from Pub Street, One Stop Hostel is one of the best Siem Reap hostels in Pub street area. It is well known amongst the tourists for having a fun and friendly atmosphere. It has a spacious common area with tables, cushions, and TV with Netflix, allowing their guests to relax and meet new people. This hostel has both mixed-gender and female-only dorms feature bunk beds, and each bunk bed has its owns curtains, reading lamps and lockers. Their bathroom is a shared one though it is separated by gender. Well known for always being a neat and clean place, their guests are ensured to have a comfy stay.
- Price Range: $5 + per bunk bed
- Facilities + Services: Free WiFi, Paid parking, Air conditioning, Bar, Restaurant, Golf, Full-service laundry, Kid-friendly
- Location: #342, Sivatha blvd, opposite Cambodia national bank, Siem Reap
- Contact information: 097 787 3032
2. Warm Bed Hostel Siem Reap
Having the combination of ancient and modern Khmer house, this hostel lives up to its name; it provides guests a very warm and welcoming atmosphere. Located on a tree-lined bank Siem Reap River, this laid-back hotel is 3 minutes walk from Angkor Night market. This lovely hostel has both private rooms and shared dorms, mixed gender and female only. What making our little hostel special is that it has a covered rooftop terrace that features a vibrant restaurant, a lounge, and a bar with a pool table and board games. A convenience store is also available, so if you don’t feel like going out, staying in the hostel is also a good idea.
- Price Range: 5$ + per bunk bed
- Facilities: Free Wi-Fi, Free parking, Accessible, Air-conditioned, Laundry service, Business center
- Location: Sivatha Road, Steung Thmei, 17252
- Contact information: 012 390 101
3. Kafun Hotel and Pool
Kafu Hostel & Pool is located on the banks of the Tonle Sap River, a few minutes walk away from the main attraction, Pub Street. Having the setting of a beautiful tropical garden and outdoor a swimming pool, Kafu Hostel & Pool is one of the best Siem Reap hostels to offer you a tranquil and relaxing stay. Adding to the tranquil atmosphere, music is played until evening creating a nice ambiance. Perfect for those prefer a quiet place, Kafun is located on the alley, so the hustling sound of the city is lesser than the other places. This place has a spacious dorm for both genders, equipped with a seating area and a shared bathroom.
- Price Range: 2.5$+ per bunk bed
- Facilities: Free parking, Free (WiFi), PoolBar / lounge, Airport transportation 24-hour, Baggage storage, Restaurant, Non-smoking hotel, Laundry service
- Location: # 261, Group 2, Stoeung Thmey Village, Sangkat Svay Dangkum, Siem Reap Town, Siem Reap Province.
- Contact Information: +855 63 964 077 | +855 81 923 345
4. Route 66 Hostel
It is an interesting and eye-catching hostel. It could get your attention from the distance with its creative decoration, a monoplane hanging over the building. They have both private rooms and dorms with air conditioning and security boxes. Besides a hostel, this place is also one of the largest bars in Pub Street area. With both live music and DJ sets, this place attracts all types of tourists. Route 66 is the best Siem Reap hostel for you to chill out, get some rest, or party with cosmopolitan folks and meet new interesting people.
- Price Range: 5$+ per bunk bed
- Facilities: Free Wi-Fi, Air-conditioned, Restaurant, Golf course, Bar, 24hr front desk
- Location: Sok San Rd, Krong Siem Reap 17252
- Contact Information : 015 410 607
5. Oops hostel
Oops Hostel is an intimate and friendly hostel. With its chic and modern decoration, this place offers quality dormitory-style accommodation. Located right in the heart of Siem Reap, but this place still able to give their guest a peaceful ambiance. Opps hostel location is pretty convenient, just a minute walk to the Night Market and Pub Street area and a short stroll to ATM’s, supermarkets, restaurants. It is perfect for a small school group traveling together, or a group of friends who want to stay together, as all the rooms are spacious and feature a variety of comforts.
- Price range: 3.45$+ per bunk bed
- Facilities: Free Wi-Fi, Air-conditioned, Laundry service, Business center, Room service, Kid-friendly
- Location: No. 08, Sivutha Blvd, Mondul I Village, Svaydangkum Commune, Krong Siem Reap
- Contact information: 099 926 999
6. Siem Reap Pub hostel
A charming little hostel located 2 minutes walk from Angkor night market, on a side street a block from multiple restaurants and bars. This place offers both mixed, and single-sex dorms offer bunk beds. Private rooms are also available with exterior entrances and en suite facilities; some even have pool views. A family room sleeps up to 4 people. It is one of the best Siem Reap hostels to chill out, as the hostel offers an outdoor pool with a sundeck and lounge chairs, plus a casual restaurant with a pool table.
- Price Range: 2.5$+ per bunk bed
10$+ per private room
- Facilities: Room service, Business Center, Currency Exchange, Restaurant & Bar, Outdoor swimming pool, Free wifi, Bicycle, Tuk Tuk and Car Rental, Transportation & Tour Arrangement, Spa and Massage Services
- Location: House 169, Group 4, Steung Thmey Village, Svay Dangkum Commune, Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Contact Information: 087 876 600
7. Passport Hostel
If you are looking for a brand new hostel in a kind of a hotel-ish look, Passport Hostel is your best choice. Newly built and spotlessly clean, this place provides you the luxurious feeling you get at a fancy hotel. Moreover, this place is barely 3 minutes away from the main attraction, Pub Street Siem Reap. They provide both dormitory and private rooms overlooking the beautiful scenery of the garden and the pool.
- Price Range: 6$+ per bunk bed
20$+ per private room
- Facilities: Free Wi-Fi, Free parking, Outdoor pool, Air-conditioned, Laundry service, Business center
- Location: Taphul Road, Krong Siem Reap 17252
- Contact Information: 092 456 567
8. Cozy Cloud Hostel
Just like its name, this place has a cozy and sociable atmosphere, a simply nice hostel that is very well run with excellent staff. It is one of the best Siem Reap hostel located in a good spot in Pub Street area. They have a sweet main room in the reception area with bench and tables for the guest to chill or get some work done. The dormitory has both mix gendered and female only. Beds are very comfy and have a privacy curtain, personal light, and two universal power plugs. The most charming point of this hostel is that it is pet-friendly, and the place itself also has a few lovely kitties for you to pat.
- Price Range: 5$+ per bunk bed / 40$+ per deluxe king room
- Facilities: Swimming pool, Airport shuttle, Non-smoking rooms, Free WiFi, 24-hour front desk
- Location: Funky Ln, group1 svay dangkum commune, stueng thmei village, Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Contact Information: 096 459 7655
9. Onederz Hostel Siem Reap
Onederz Hostel is one of the largest and the best Siem Reap hostel, located a minute walk from Angkor night market. Not a party hostel, but this place has a beautiful and comfortable lounge area that perfect for the guest to meet new people and socialize. They have a wide variety of facilities and services. Moreover, there are 2 swimming pools one on the rooftop and another one on the ground floor to ensure your stay will be relaxing. They offer many kinds of room type depending on the traveler situation and budget. Each room is well designed to ensure the guest a comfortable sleeping environment.
- Price Range: 6$+ per bunk bed, 25$+ per private room
- Facilities: Free Wi-Fi, Indoor and outdoor pool, Air-conditioned, Laundry service, Room service, Kid-friendly
- Location: Angkor Night Market St, Krong Siem Reap
- Contact information: 097 211 7100
10. Unity Hostel
With its tropical and chic design, this place provides a soothing ambiance for the guests. The staffs know how to perfectly balance the great customer service with the more relaxed and laid back hostel vibes, a combination that will immediately make you feel at home. Unity Hostel does not only provide the standard dorm and private rooms but has an alternative proposal for its guests, as well; the new super comfortable double bed dorms. Unity Hostel also offers a common area, both indoor and outdoor, for the guests to chill out, and socializing.
- Price Range: 6$+ per bunk bed
- Facilities: Free Wi-Fi, Free breakfast, Air-conditioned, Laundry service, All-inclusive available, Airport shuttle
- Location: 01-13, Wat Damnak, Sala Kamraeuk Siem Reap, 17254
- Contact Information: 012 832 877
Staying in the hostel saves you enough money to spend on other fun activities. Not mention, the best Siem Reap hostels in the pub street are legit convenient. You will be able to explore our small town Siem Reap at night without having to spend extra money on transportation. Besides that, you can also easily find restaurants, pubs, bars, markets, or Atm, making your life a lot easier. Check out the best Siem Reap hostel in pub street area we have mentioned above, it won’t disappoint you.